|Posted - 21 Mar 2007 : 21:36:15 |
| Here's a collection of some of the music-related light bulb jokes I've come across. Have fun!|
How many drummers does it take to screw in a light bulb?
- None, they have machines to do that now.
- Five. One do change it, the other four to stand around and talk about how much better Dave Weckl would have done it.
- Only one - he holds the bulb and the world revolves around him.
- Just one, so long as the roadie gets the ladder, sets it up, and puts the bulb in the socket for him.
- One. But he's got to do it 3 times.
How many bassists does it take to screw in a light bulb?
- None. They're so macho they prefer to walk around in the dark and bang their shins.
- Don't bother. Just leave it out - no one will notice.
- One, but the guitarist has to show him how to do it first.
- Six. One to do it, the other five to keep the guitarist from hoggin the light.
- None, the piano player can do it with his left hand.
How many guitarists does it take to screw in a light bulb?
- Five, One to do it, and four to stand around and gripe about how the old incandescents have a 'warmer' light.
- None. They just steal someone else's light.
- One, but he'll set the old one on fire.
- Eleven. One to do it, 9 to stand around and say, "I can do it faster." and one to ask, "But would Stevie Vai do it that way?"
How many sound men does it take to change a light bulb?
- "Hey man, I just do sound."
How many jazz musicians does it take to change a light bulb?
- "Don't worry about the changes, we'll fake it."
How many producers does it take to change a light bulb?
- "...hmm.. I don't know, what do you think?"
How many music critics does it take to change a light bulb?
- They don't know how, but rest assured they'll find something wrong with the way you do it.
How does Ozzy Osbourne change a light bulb?
- First he bites the old one off...
There's no trick to being a humorist when you have the whole government working for you.
- Will Rogers